Thursday, December 3, 2009

Relax Day

After having a lot of work to do between many classes I had to take today as my "relax day" and have some me ime. I haven't had this in a long time and felt it was very important that I do so. Tonight I am watching Mr.&Mrs. Smith with a few of my firends and I feel very relaxed because I know this is what I have been waiting on for a long time just no stress. I was a good choice of a movie to use to loosen up. I am going to enjoy the rest of the night and go to bed early so that I can wake up early and do some last minute studying for Psychology and have the reat of the day to work on my quiz. I hope I do good because I have been reading a lot for this chapter. The end is almost here so I want to enjoy it be relax and work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment