Thursday, December 3, 2009

OMG!

Ok so I changed my topic for my research paper like 3 times. Now i am set on a topic about drug addictions and its effects, it is a topic that i know a lot about. I was actually going to do this topic at first but i wasn't sure if i should. Funny thing is that when we were first given this assignment and were told write about 3 things that affected us personally here at Siena or back at home, I decided to talk about three things here. I listed the condition of the bathrooms, the laundry room and the noise in the halls during quiet hours. Not knowing that we were going to have to do research on theses things i was really interested in writing about them, but there was no way i was going to find information about either of the 3 in a book, online or an article :) so i was stuck (and then i found 20 dollars)! No i just added the 20 dollars part in case some people didn't find that funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment